• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LARGE Rocketry Lot w/motors *updated*

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverLord

Reaction score
Ok time to rid myself of my motor stock. First off I have 3 High Power reloads and will not sell them to anyone unless the can show me their Tripoli or NAR card...I WILL NOT ship so don't ask....Locals only. Middle TN.
Ok 500.00 bucks gets EVERYTHING in pictures..I am continue'n to update with photos...Keep watching..

The run down:

Reloads All Aerotechs

1 x J350W-M 38mm reload
1 x H220T-M 29mm reload
1 x H180W-M 29mm reload (missing delay grain)
3 x G12-RC 32mm (RC glider reloads)
6 x F13-RC 32mm (RC glider reloads)

SU Composite All Aerotechs

1 x G80-4T
1 x E30-7W
1 x E30-7T

SU Black Powder All Estes

10 x A8-3
2 x B6-4
4 x C6-3
21 x C6-5
18 x C6-7
3 x C11-5
9 x D12-5
6 x D12-7
3 x E9-6

Plus extra igniters for the composites and motor hardware protective cases...

Like I said locals only (sorry). Make next season more fun! Take it all for 500.00 Must pick-up in Middle TN.

Mike

dscn2826t.jpg

dscn2825yd.jpg

dscn2823.jpg

dscn2818mk.jpg

dscn2819o.jpg

dscn2829x.jpg

Last edited:
Also anyone interested gets first dibs on the rest of my stuff...Rockets, Kits, lots of chutes, nosecones, airframes, motor adapters, G10 sheets, custom decals/parts ect... "Mostly High Power stuff"....It's an insane amout of things...I don't want to fool with shipping and need a quick sell to finsh a computer project...Hope to have a pic of it all by this weekend...Far too much to list...Alot of it is new in packages...

Mike

Your making me want to drive. If you have it in a week or so I might make the 13 hour drive to TN.

Would you consider selling off the BP motors and MR stuff separately from the HPR stuff?? I might be interested in the BP and MR stuff if you would... I'll be passing through the Nashville area just before New Years...

Later! OL JR :)

I live in Huntsville and frequent to the Franklin/Nashville area. Im really only interested in the J350 and H220.Would you part with these 2 individually? But I would be interested in the other HPR stuff you had. Any chance you could post some pics of the possible sale items( even just a pile of stuff works)

I live in Huntsville and frequent to the Franklin/Nashville area. Im really only interested in the J350 and H220.Would you part with these 2 individually? But I would be interested in the other HPR stuff you had. Any chance you could post some pics of the possible sale items( even just a pile of stuff works)

I am working on the other items, I have A LOT to go through...I may seperate the items as long as your legaly able to buy them. I would really love for someone to take it all off my hands in one sale...Guess I should get busy but it's Sunday and the Titans are playing (sorta) ;)

Mike

I am working on the other items, I have A LOT to go through...I may seperate the items as long as your legaly able to buy them. I would really love for someone to take it all off my hands in one sale...Guess I should get busy but it's Sunday and the Titans are playing (sorta) ;)

Mike

Bring them to a launch?

I can't do a launch...If I did I'd want to fly and wouldn't want to sell...It's a sickness I tell you!!!! It'd be a miricle if I could get through the spring without buying hundreds of dollars worth of Rocketry stuff again...
Still need my TRA dues up just incase I guess... ;)

Mike

Im 18, tripoli and Nar lvl 2, if you were wondering about cert or age. I would be interested in body tude, cones, Just hpr rocket parts. Let me know.

Peter

Im 18, tripoli and Nar lvl 2, if you were wondering about cert or age. I would be interested in body tude, cones, Just hpr rocket parts. Let me know.

Peter

Good enough, I'd let everything I have go for 500.00 including the motors...There is soooo much stuff I dred going through it all. PM me your phone number and I'll see if I can't give you a good run-down. I have lots of cones from 2.56"-4.0" couple of glass HPR rockets ready to fly. I couple that flew too fast...LOL Tons of tubes, chutes, cluster mounts, CR's, books, videos, G-10 sheet stock, and Lord only knows how much Low-Mid power stuff...It's worth more than twice that...

mike

Ohh! You're killing me! I KNEW I shoulda stayed in Indiana!!

Sorry man, but I do know JUST how you feel. Happened to me alot on here...If I don't get a local buys soon I may break it up a Ebay it...

Mike

Can you list the HPR stuff separately, i.e., components >=3" dia., chutes >=48", G10, fiberglass and carbon cloth, retainers >=38mm?

Guys I might would trade some of this stuff for mid-high end desktop computer componets..(video cards, drives, memory DDR2, or even motherboards/CPU combos) Really need a pair of ATI cards I can CrossFire with atleast 1GB of GDDR5 each.
Doesn't hurt to make an offer...But CASH is King and at 500.00 bux ya could quickly double your money and keep things you want...Catch is for the LOT ya have to pick them up or meet me half way around middle TN.

Mike

Guys/Gals,

I am getting "A lot" of PMs on specific items...I want to unload this stuff and get it out of the house. If I have to list it all the prices will go WAY up, even if I do it in smaller lots...For 500.00 bux it's the "Rocket Junkie's DREAM"
(no offense RJ :cool:)
I need the space and the money...
The more I go through it, the closer I get to keep'n it....

You've been WARNED! ;)

Mike

Mike- don't laff-mite fly out to see the in and out laws for xmas. Course, the taxi home will kill me but...what's your "dream system"? I can source/snap together just about anything your heart could desire. Seriously.

Mike- don't laff-mite fly out to see the in and out laws for xmas. Course, the taxi home will kill me but...what's your "dream system"? I can source/snap together just about anything your heart could desire. Seriously.

No offense brother, but I do it for a live'n.....It's not like I need a builder...That's a "Cake-walk"..Would do some trades though..My "DREAM SYSTEM" would be atleast 10x the asking price for what I have...Still open for offers...

Mike ;)

It was with a shy little grin and possibly a gleam in the eye when I asked the wife "How'd you like to go back to the farm a bit this Christmas?" Apparently, the same gleam reveals itself during fireworks conventions....hmmm. Anyways, I was abruptly informed "No, we're spending it up north with the the new in-laws and the kids." (Son got married in October) News to me dammit! How hard is it to recover in (on?) a winery...I mean grapes don't grow that tall do they? They're prolly all alchoholics and lawyers (just kidding, please don't sue me!) *Some* people just don't know how to have fun. Ratfarts! Hope you do well with all your goodies that ain't coming home with me and best of Holiday Wishes to you and yours.

Last edited:
How far from Graceland are you? I have friends visiting mabye I can talk them into picking it up for me?

I'm to young for senior moments, lol. I was thinking graceland was in Nashville.

Back