Quest - Superbird

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHamel

Reaction score
My upscale 29mm motor mount the decals are from StickerShock and the original that has been rebuilt a couple of times.

USSuperbird.jpg

My upscale 29mm motor mount the decals are from StickerShock and the original that has been rebuilt a couple of times.

USSuperbird.jpg

That's nice.

I had one. It was one of the first ones that I had some pride in my finishing job. I lost it to the wind.:mad:

It was long enough ago that I don't have any pictures.

That's nice.

I had one. It was one of the first ones that I had some pride in my finishing job. I lost it to the wind.:mad:

It was long enough ago that I don't have any pictures.

John Thanks! One of the reasons we rebuilt the original was loosing it to the wind, the booster section ended up high in a tree. The upscale recovers as a single unit, don't want to loose it to the wind.

John Thanks! One of the reasons we rebuilt the original was loosing it to the wind, the booster section ended up high in a tree. The upscale recovers as a single unit, don't want to loose it to the wind.

I went to a single chute after only 2 flights. Since I was new to this, though, I drastically oversized it and it went bye bye birdie.

Back