Starting the new year off with a few new items.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Stickershock23.com Is ready to start the new year off right..

I have added a couple new decal sets to our website. that means just a couple clicks of the mouse and you will have top quality VINYL decals rushed to your door!

you can check them out here...
First off is part of our
Estes Exotic Line

X-20 Starblazer

Then we have new Quest favorite.
The SuperBird

and an old Estes favorite, A bright Colorful twist on the tube fin rocket.
Super Neon

Last we have a new
Military Missle

Nike Ajax

These decals are like all of our decals, Made of high quality sign vinyl they will install easily, Look great for years, and and that final detail to your rocket!

thanks for looking and remember...

Never fly Naked"

Oh Man, the cat's out of the bag! :eek:

Guess I'd better get cracking on these builds :D

Decals are awesome Mark, can't wait to get them put on! :clap:

Starblazer X20 014 sm.jpg

Oh Man, the cat's out of the bag! :eek:

Guess I'd better get cracking on these builds :D

Decals are awesome Mark, can't wait to get them put on! :clap:

Buckaroo,

I didn't tell anyone you were building one. I just offered the decals to others that might like to! maybe your build will inspire someone! that is one COOL set of decals its GOT to be one cool rocket when you are done! I can't wait to see it!

thanks

Buckaroo,

I didn't tell anyone you were building one. I just offered the decals to others that might like to! maybe your build will inspire someone! that is one COOL set of decals its GOT to be one cool rocket when you are done! I can't wait to see it!

thanks

No worries, I'm just being a Smart-A$$... :rolleyes:

I have absolutely no problem with you promoting your products, and inspiring your customers! Keep up the good work.

Looks like the Sooper Neon will get finished first, but I honestly don't know when it's going to warm up enough to get some paint on it. :(

No worries, I'm just being a Smart-A$$... :rolleyes:

I have absolutely no problem with you promoting your products, and inspiring your customers! Keep up the good work.

Looks like the Sooper Neon will get finished first, but I honestly don't know when it's going to warm up enough to get some paint on it. :(

Awesome, I had actually never seen a Super Neon until you brought it to my attention. I am antious to see yours done and flying. I have enough scrap tube around here. I have been toying with the idea... of course I have enough projects going... But whats one more!

Latest posts

Back