ValueRockets price increase?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpower

Reaction score
After weeks of indecision, I went to order some D10 & D21 motors today, and noticed that the 3 pack prices are $17.49. They were $15.90, I think just last week. This is the only place to get these 3 packs, right?

After weeks of indecision, I went to order some D10 & D21 motors today, and noticed that the 3 pack prices are $17.49. They were $15.90, I think just last week. This is the only place to get these 3 packs, right?
I haven't noticed this before, but you are right; no one else seems to sell AT 18mm SU motors in 3-packs, and Apogee Components seems to be the only other vendor of 18mm D10's (in their Apogee Medalist line of motors). Still, at $5.83 per motor. the ValueRockets price is awfully good.

MarkII

Gary announced a price increase about a week or so ago...Seems the AP is getting scarce in the surplus market. So they are having to buy some of the higher grade, which is a little more expensive.

Back