Black Friday/ Saturday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketManDan

Reaction score
I know that a lot of our rocket vendors have sales, but doesn't stores like Best Buy have these type of online sales too? I dislike dealing with crowds and if I can shop online it would be so much better. Just not sure if the online sales offer the sale items and great prices? As I recall...they have these type of online sales after everything has been picked through ...black Monday or something like that??

Some stores have the same deals online. I worked for Staples in the past, and they always had the same pricing online. I've shopped online at other stores in the past in BF. The only problem is the quantities were limited so if you didn't order right in the beginning everything would show out of stock.

Cyber Monday really started because website only vendors wanted to find a way to participate. Now everyone does it, but I can tell you from experience, you will not get the same deals on Monday as you do on Friday.

Back