LOC Norad Decal?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Phantasmo

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the LOC NORAD stickers they'd be willing to e-mail? I e-mailed LOC a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten a reply.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a copy of the LOC NORAD stickers they'd be willing to e-mail? I e-mailed LOC a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten a reply.

Thanks.

I doubt LOC will get back to you, they have REMOVED all their FREE decal from the Web. Look at their website. it says something like "We will be offering decals in our kits soon" personally I thnk that means you will be paying for them in their kits even if you dont want them. COOL if you do, Bad if you dont.

anyways. Whats your e-mail address I tried to post them here but the file is to big.

Mark

Here is the Norad and Pro-Maxx decals.
DSC00941.JPG

DSC00940.JPG

Sorry for the delay, Barry & I have both been traveling recently so I have not had time to keep up with the forums and Barry thinks your e-mail must have been dumped into the spam filter. All you have to do is call us (330) 745-9755 and Barry will send them to you ( El Phantasmo ) for free!
This is directly from our web-site "We hope you will enjoy the new decals. They will be available for a nominal price and listed as options with the kits as they become available. "

Here is the Norad and Pro-Maxx decals.
DSC00941.JPG

DSC00940.JPG

Sorry for the delay, Barry & I have both been traveling recently so I have not had time to keep up with the forums and Barry thinks your e-mail must have been dumped into the spam filter. All you have to do is call us (330) 745-9755 and Barry will send them to you ( El Phantasmo ) for free!
This is directly from our web-site "We hope you will enjoy the new decals. They will be available for a nominal price and listed as options with the kits as they become available. "

Those look really nice. That is a great option you are adding to your kits.

Back