Rokitflite - USS Odyssey Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosko_racer

Reaction score
Another great rocket kit from Rokiflite, the USS Odyssey. The kit included many parts so that you can customize it with all the details of your choice. Excellent parts and decals. It reminds me of the old "Estes" futuristic rockets like the Andromeda. Great flier, best with C6-3s!!!

Rauls-Odyssey-Liftoff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are other pictures... The last two pictures are of the Odyssey's "Earth-2-Orbit" vehicle. Enjoy the show!!

Rauls-Odyssey-Boost2.jpg

Rauls-Odyssey-Boost3.jpg

Rauls-Odyssey-Ejection.jpg

Odyssey-E2O_Cargo_Ship_003.jpg

Odyssey-E2O_Cargo_Ship_004.jpg

OK got more pictures of this one. Would like to do an upscale of this one one day.

On this version I swapped out the red decal trim with a metallic blue adhesive I simply traced over the originals. :caffeine:

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

And one of my all time favorite launch pics. :D
An Odyssey rage race between Bob Harrington and myself.

Odyssey's lo 2 (crop).jpg

Fun build - reminescent of classic builds such as the Andromeda, Cassiopeia! So many details are included, it'll keep you busy for days! Early kits shipped with a light kit for the top fin.

SPECS:
Length: 36.25"
Diameter: 0.7" (BT-20)
Weight: 4.2 oz
Recovery: 18" Parachute
Recommended Engines: B4-2, B6-2, C6-3
Skill level 3 model

My build page - https://www.xmission.com/~huxley/rockets/odyssey/index.htm

Enjoy!
Hux

build15.jpg

build16.jpg

build17.jpg

launch02.jpg

Fun build - reminescent of classic builds such as the Andromeda, Cassiopeia! So many details are included, it'll keep you busy for days! Early kits shipped with a light kit for the top fin.

SPECS:
Length: 36.25"
Diameter: 0.7" (BT-20)
Weight: 4.2 oz
Recovery: 18" Parachute
Recommended Engines: B4-2, B6-2, C6-3
Skill level 3 model

My build page - https://www.xmission.com/~huxley/rockets/odyssey/index.htm

Enjoy!
Hux

We already had a gallery for this one so I moved it.

Yours looks great! Thanks for the contribution.

Still one of the coolest birds I've ever built. At the moment awaiting rebuild after being crushed by a large pre-teen butt at one of my last official QUARK launches.:mad::kill:

Rokitflite Odyssey on Quark pad sized.jpg

Ditto what Bill said; this is an awesome rocket and Scott's kits are incredible: great parts and extremely thorough instructions.

Drew

130_3048_1.jpg

130_3044_1.JPG

Back