study help for android for nar level 2 test

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldgranger

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to put this out there! there is an app for android phones called flash king flash card maker its at the app store for free! well i have been studying for my level 2 test and basically hated to study from the printed sheets of paper so i entered the data into this app and now i can study on my phone or tablet anywhere!!! after downloading just search for the nar level 2 rocketry test under the science or other test!!!! have fun:grin:

Can you please make an iPhone version. I would very much like to have this :D.

Alexander Solis

dark lord i wish i could make an android app .....the app is not mine i just took the time to post the info into the app im sure the i phone has a flash card app try searching for 1 then down load the pdfs and type away lol! good luck and if you find anything please post here so we can help everyone!!!!

Is there a quizlet set for these? Searching didn't reveal anything...

:)

There is a practice test online for Tripoli . Nar probably has one too

dark lord i wish i could make an android app .....the app is not mine i just took the time to post the info into the app im sure the i phone has a flash card app try searching for 1 then down load the pdfs and type away lol! good luck and if you find anything please post here so we can help everyone!!!!

Thats okay, thanks for sharing. Hopefully there will be one available for iPhone one of these days.

Alexander Solis

Back