• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes 13 & 18 mm BP motor collection - CANCELLED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikeRam

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who reviewed this listing. No bids means I will dispose of these legally at some remote safe site.

Up for sale is a small collection of Estes BP motors from several decades of acquisition. The sale includes the following:

13mm Motors

1/2A3-4T 3 each loose

1/2A3-4T 1 each sealed package

A10-3T 3 each loose

A10-3T 1 each sealed package

A10-0T 1 each sealed package

1/2A3-2T 1 each loose

1/2A3-4T 1 each diamond tube

18mm Motors

1/2A6-0s 1 each loose

A5-0 1 each loose

1/4A3-4s 1 each loose

1/2A6-2s 1 each diamond tube

1/2A6-0 1 each loose

A3 ? ? 2 each loose, purple printing 4 12 71

B6-6 1 each loose (has tape on nozzle end)

B.8-2 1 each loose, "special purpose"

B6-0 2 each loose

B3-0 1 each loose (has cellophane on nozzle end)

B6-2 1 each loose, green case 9 - 14 - 73

C.8-0 1 each loose, black printing

C6-3 1 each box of 12 diamond tubes, Aug 1975

During the time I have owned these, they have all been stored in an extremely dry southwest US location. Before that I cannot account for their storage & handling.

How this sale will work - -

PLEASE READ THIS=> First and last rule: You must pay for and pick up this collection in the Los Angeles, California area before 27 November 2013. The seller cannot and will not ship these.

1. You will submit your highest offer to me for everything listed via a PM on this site. You must include your name and email address. Bidding will start at $100.00 for the whole collection.

2. I will receive and tally personal message bids on this site up until the close of Sunday night 17 November 2013, 11:59 PM PST. Any bid message received starting 12:00 AM Monday 18 November 2013 will be ignored.

3. The highest dollar value bid I receive will be the winner. (In essence this is a sealed bid auction ending 17 Nov 2013; without the auction site rules.) I will contact the winner by email and notify him/her they have won.

4. MOST IMPORTANT - - You must pay for and pick up this collection in the Los Angeles, California area before 27 November 2013. The seller cannot and will not ship these.

Obviously the seller makes no guarantees regarding their performance in the future. These are all old motors and this fact should be understood fully.

Here are a few photos of the collection. If there appears to be sufficient action, I will post the on-going current high bid without the bidder's name.

Any questions, send me a PM soon. Thanks for your interest.

DSC_0012 modd 60 - Copy.jpgDSC_0015 modd - Copy.jpgDSC_0017 modd 60 - Copy.jpg

Thanks to everyone who reviewed this listing. No bids means I will dispose of these legally at some remote safe site.

Last edited:
Back