BADDAZZ Avionics Bays!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric1

BaddAzz Rocketry
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I finished a project today I've been working on for several weeks now.

Due to a recent event I have been advised but my Attorney to now only show my designs with a copy right notice on them.
Any reproduction of my work without my authorization will be pursued to the full extent of the law.

Now for the photos!
These are the 75mm version. They are 6061 machined components, a custom molded battery tray and a pre-drilled g10 plate for your altimeters (Adept22, RRC3 and Strato logger)
Would have included the Raven but mine is 200 ft up a tree right now.

100_2551a.JPG

100_2552a.JPG

100_2553a.JPG

These also feature a custom Hard point instead of a crappy eye bolt!
All are held together with my Charge Cups! One feature of this design is that it cannot unscrew in flight!
These are modular and can be linked together in a variety of ways. For larger airframes you could add all the electronics you desire with this system.

100_2556a.jpg

100_2557a.JPG

100_2558a.JPG

100_2559a.JPG

100_2561a.JPG

Yes they will be anodized also.
Last a few of the 54mm version, Sorry I didn't have ave bay Bulkheads to display.

100_2563a.JPG

100_2564a.JPG

100_2565a.JPG

100_2566a.JPG

Thanks Fellas!

Hated to have to add the legal junk but there are people in this business who lack the creativity to design their own line.

That is serious artwork Eric. I am not prone to drooling over new hardware but I will make an exception here...

Eric,

these are absolutely beautiful! What sizes are you planning.... Any thoughts for BIG rockets? Or, maybe a process to let a 75mm bulkhead sit in the center of a 6" av bulkhead.... I could probably do that.

you may need a new lawyer. All you've done here is copyright the photo's. Copyright protects original works of authorship, while a patent protects inventions or discoveries. Ideas and discoveries are not protected by the copyright law.

Alex

Thanks, Fully aware of what Copy right bring to table. Deciding on Patent. I have not filed so Patent Pending would not be honest.

I've already started on a 38 version.
For Larger rockets you can simply link the Carriages together and/or use the Hard point Expansion I'm working on.

Wow,,,,,,,,
Am I impressed,,,,,,,,,,,
Absolutely gorgeous machining,,,,,,,,,
Boy is that tempting,,,,,,,,
Any idea when these will be offered for sale ??????
And an idea on price ???????
Is a 98mm unit going to be offered as well ??????
All the best of luck with these Eric..........
I am definitely interested........

Teddy

Eric
They are awesome.
Just what I would think you would do!
As soon as they are ready for sale I would love one for my Mizz Rhonda and Space Cowboy.
Will the hard points be for sale as a separate item?

Eric,

You are a modern artist. 100 years from now there will be college courses about famous American rocketry artists. People should buy two of everything and keep one for a museum piece. Keep up the great work.

Eric ,

Hate to sound kinda ho hum about these new offerings of yours ,you know....perfectly machined ,beautifully designed ,each piece a jewel in fit and finish........yah same old same old......

NOT !!

Beauty work my friend, just frick`n beauty !

I would tell you I love you ,but that might get awkward...........ahhhhhh..who cares......love you my brother !

Sincerely

Paul T

Due to a recent event I have been advised but my Attorney to now only show my designs with a copy right notice on them.
Any reproduction of my work without my authorization will be pursued to the full extent of the law.

I think you need to find a new attorney. :)

-- Roger

I want.

Problem, I have no money...
These are going to cost a pretty penny...

Wow! Thank you All for the kind words! Know that I Love you all My Rocket Bros!
I will crunch the numbers monday and get the price posted.

Yes the Hard points and Cups will be offered as individual items.

Are you coming to the Orangeburg launch on the 9-10? If so, can you bring some of these so we poor rocket folk can see them in person?

:)

Also, I can beta test them if you would like... High G flights, maybe...
:y:

:rofl:

Just kidding.

Matt

If you are coming to launch, I also would like to see one.

I will bring these to the launch CWBullet!
Wingarcher, I have not weighed these yet. I made these to fit my 3" couplers.
I will make bulkheads for Curtis's tube, his is slightly smaller on the Id.
The 54mm are the same.

I hate to break it to you, but you're all going to have to wait. You see, Eric is sending the first of each size to me.

Eric didn't realize that, but now he does. Send them to me, you will, Eric. Want to send them to me, you do.....

:p

-Kevin

I hate to break it to you, but you're all going to have to wait. You see, Eric is sending the first of each size to me.

Eric didn't realize that, but now he does. Send them to me, you will, Eric. Want to send them to me, you do.....

:p

-Kevin

these aren't the droids you're looking for

Latest posts

Back