New upscale, Freefall XL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like how your upscales come out. Looking forward to seeing this one fly. I bet my kids would love to challenge you to a lpr drag race out at the ranch.

I would love a drag race at the Ranch!

Got the retention done, just in case there is a launch next weekend. The plate is for use with a 38-29mm adapter. The clips are for 38mm motors.

189_plate.jpg

190_plate.jpg

191_plate.jpg

192_plate.jpg

193_plate.jpg

194_plate.jpg

195_plate.jpg

196_plate.jpg

197_retention.jpg

198_retention.jpg

Hope you get to launch Saturday.Looks like rain and snow mix for our launch.I'll have to wait another weeks.Great looking retention Jim.

That came out great! Wish I were going to the ranch tomorrow so I could see it in person, and watch it fly.

That came out great! Wish I were going to the ranch tomorrow so I could see it in person, and watch it fly.

Yeah, we're gonna miss you and your boys. The weather looks like it's gonna be pretty good.

Hope you get to launch Saturday.Looks like rain and snow mix for our launch.I'll have to wait another weeks.Great looking retention Jim.

Thanks Carl. Hope it flies good!

I was hoping to get to the launch today as well, but between wife, weather and work I decided to try again in a couple weeks. (For those of you that need the formula W3 = Weeks) :wink:

Oh... and I really like that retention system :clap:

I was hoping to get to the launch today as well, but between wife, weather and work I decided to try again in a couple weeks. (For those of you that need the formula W3 = Weeks) :wink:

Oh... and I really like that retention system :clap:
Do you belong to MTMA rocket club?They had a launch in Middlefield,hope they got some launches in before it start snowing.Can't wait for warmer weather.Sorry Jim not trying to hijack your thread.

Got a new skydiver for Freefall. Haven't figured out yet how to attach the parachute.

barbie_01.jpg

barbie_02.jpg

barbie_07.jpg

barbie_08.jpg

barbie_09.jpg

barbie_10.jpg

Back