• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kits Old and New

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
I have a mix of unbuilt kits for sale. In-production kits are more than 20% off regular prices and there are a few rare out-of-production items at a good price. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Check, money order or Paypal accepted (w/3% upcharge). Normal TRF sale rules apply--first TRF member to contact me gets the kit. Starting NOW!

- Binder Design 54mm Sentinel (w/$35 av-bay upgrade) $128 - SOLD
- K&S Rockets Black Wolf 2-Stage (currently out-of-production; complete w/av-bay & interstage coupler) $165 - SOLD

SaleItems.jpg

Last edited:
As I was packing the 17 kits that sold this morning, I noticed the Sunward CFX-3 had a cracked fin and creased tube. Don't want to sell anything that isn't "like new" so it has been removed from the list, unkited and put in my low-power parts bin.

Looks like things are kinda petering out here; which is fine. As I have said, I wouldn't mind keeping any of these kits. But in looking at what's left, I thought wow, what a nice cross-section of High Power rocketry in general--you have:

1. Sentinel - Large airframe (4" dia. & nearly 8') with classic sounding rocket styling
  2. Black Wolf 2-Stage - Mid-sized airframe (2.6" dia. & 7'+) with novel fin profile and a great entry into HPR staging
  3. Cirrus Dart - A perennial favorite minimum diameter, high-altitude screamer
I ask, what more do you really need?!? :)

In that vain (and because I have just one more large box), let's look at a combo deal for the final three rockets of $325. If someone wants all three speak up. I will give the combo deal precedence over any single kit request for the next 48 hours. After that its again first come, first serve, combo or not. And remember, regardless of what outcomes we may have, the sale will close in a week

Last edited:
Combo deal has expired.

Cirrus Dart is sold.

18 kits sold in a week, 2 kits left at the prices shown.

Sale closes Sunday at 9pm.

Black Wolf 2-Stage is sold.

19 kits sold, 1 kit left.

Sale closes Sunday at 9pm.

Binder Sentinel now sold.

20 kits sold in 10 days. This sale is now closed.

Thanks for all those looking and/or participating.

Got my Sentinel today. Everything arrived in great shape. Just wanted to say it was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks for your extra effort in getting it shipped. Still not sure why the addresses I gave you didn't work for how you normally ship. I have never had that happen.

Anyone wondering about buying something from Tim, I can assure you he is a class act. He answered numerous questions for me before I committed to buying kit and worked with me on getting it shipped while I was traveling.

Hi Russell

I just bought a Sentinel (parts only0 - I don't suppose you still have the instructions do you?

A long shot, but if you don't ask....

Best regards

Kev

Hi Russell

I just bought a Sentinel (parts only0 - I don't suppose you still have the instructions do you?

A long shot, but if you don't ask....

Best regards

Kev

I usually keep my instructions. Let me see check- probably won't be until Monday night that I'll get a chance to look with Father's Day weekend and me driving here and there.

Back