• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Min Diameter Competitor 3 with carbon fiber for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
I am selling my min diameter Competitor 3 that I built 4 years ago. I have never flown it. I built it without the motor mount. There is tip to tip Carbon fiber 2x2 twill on the fin can. 2 layers. It has a 75mm areopack on it. Since there was a lip on the back end of the rocket when I installed the aluminum rail guides I installed standoffs. The fiberglass is lime green from rocketry warehouse. Its all filament wound fiberglass. The ebay is complete. Has holes drilled to accept the old style perfectflite strataloggers. Has 2 screw switches from Binder design. Has 2 9 volt batter holders. Holes are drilled in the payload and booster sections for 2-56 shear pins, also holes drilled for nylon rivets in the payload.

The Competitor 3 retails for $219.95. Since it has carbon fiber on it with aeropack I am asking $220 shipped. All it needs to fly is electronics, recovery, and motor. Price is negotiable.

View attachment 272010View attachment 272009View attachment 272011View attachment 272012View attachment 272013

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be attending High Frontier 12 rocket launch in Pawhuska, Oklahoma hosted by Tulsa Rocketry September 26th and 27th. So anyone attending that launch, I can deliver the rocket(s) to the launch for anyone who would like that.

Back