We're well stocked!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Hobbies

Reaction score
The rocketry department is alive and well at our store in Ottawa, Canada!

20211006_125740.jpg
20211006_125745.jpg
20211006_125759.jpg
20211006_125818.jpg
20211006_125830.jpg
20211006_125844.jpg

This time of year and through Christmas we have a hard time keeping beginner sets in stock. The key is keeping the the new people interested! I think I may need to arrange to stick a card with the TRF address on it so people can find out about the whole world of rocketry more quickly!

This time of year and through Christmas we have a hard time keeping beginner sets in stock. The key is keeping the the new people interested! I think I may need to arrange to stick a card with the TRF address on it so people can find out about the whole world of rocketry more quickly!

I agree with the idea of a TRF card, but I would also include any clubs within a few hour radius as well. I didn't find TRF (or other rocket forums) until I found a pamphlet at a local hobby shop about clubs in the region. After the club launch, I learned about the forums.

Great stock, and best wishes for you and your business, giving new opportunities for people to get in the hobby. Great work!

Sandy.

I agree with the idea of a TRF card, but I would also include any clubs within a few hour radius as well. I didn't find TRF (or other rocket forums) until I found a pamphlet at a local hobby shop about clubs in the region. After the club launch, I learned about the forums.

Great stock, and best wishes for you and your business, giving new opportunities for people to get in the hobby. Great work!

Sandy.

Yes, that's also a great idea! Sadly, our local Tripoli club hasn't had a field for about 3 years. The search continues. But we do have a couple clubs near to us within a few hours of us on the Quebec side.

That's an amazing stock, very glad for you and the local rocket community! My LHS is pretty well stocked considering that Western PA is largely a hilly, tree covered area with many small fields, so they naturally tilt toward low power stuff; plenty of motors, parts, kits, etc. But not quite up to your etheral standards! Good on ya!

Nice stock! Recently ordered a Runcam2 from your store.

Will you be carrying Aerotech or CTI reloads and cases in the future?

I also want to ask about shipping within Ontario.... for example, its showing $60 to ship one pack of A motors. Is that a miscalculation?

All the best.

Nice stock! Recently ordered a Runcam2 from your store.

Will you be carrying Aerotech or CTI reloads and cases in the future?

I also want to ask about shipping within Ontario.... for example, its showing $60 to ship one pack of A motors. Is that a miscalculation?

All the best.

We're working on the logistics of shipping motors within Canada at an affordable rate. Currently, they have to ship as dangerous goods on a ground shipment, so unfortunately the costs associated with that type of shipment is very high. Our current company to deal with is Purolator, so not ideal. The amount quoted could be correct if it's with them. Head office is still trying to figure out a reasonable option.

As for Aerotech reloads, I think that might be happening in the future. CTI, probably not for a bit.

Back