• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WANTED: Animal Motor Works 38/640 hardware set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_Ron

Reaction score
Hey All... I'm looking for a 38/640 Animal Motor Works hardware set, OR, just the casing, and/or the forward bulkhead.
I'm good on nozzles, snap rings and O-rings. Kosdon Casings would be fine too, but need the AMW bulkhead, preferably Delay style, but can make do with Plugged.

Thanks!!!

Ron

Hey Ron, I have a new Kosdon 640 case if your interested. I will tell you though, RCS 38mm 4 grain SU EMK is perfect for the 640 loads. The ID is exactly the same as Kosdon used. I've flown a J280 slow and have J760 green loaded in another. You just gotta watch the Pc for these cases are <600 PSI recommend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201_233023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231201_233023_Chrome.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 0
Ken (Performance Hobbies) shows some quite a bit of 38mm AMW hardware in-stock. Some used, some new old stock.

Hey Ron, I have a new Kosdon 640 case if your interested. I will tell you though, RCS 38mm 4 grain SU EMK is perfect for the 640 loads. The ID is exactly the same as Kosdon used. I've flown a J280 slow and have J760 green loaded in another. You just gotta watch the Pc for these cases are <600 PSI recommend.

Those SMK's are especially nice since they are only $19ea

Back