Twilight Zone reboot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Get Out director Jordan Peele to reboot The Twilight Zone

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017...peele-to-reboot-the-twilight-zone/?comments=1

The Twilight Zone (1959-1964) remains the rare bit of classic TV that can hold up today. SyFy proves this annually with its traditional Twilight Zone New Years' marathon. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that CBS, which recently produced new series from established franchises like Star Trek and The Big Bang Theory, decided the time for a reboot has finally come.

Even the most reboot cautious among us have reason to be slightly optimistic about the Thursday announcement, however. According to The Hollywood Reporter, CBS has bestowed the iconic franchise to Monkeypaw Productions, the company founded by Get Out writer/director Jordan Peele. Like Star Trek: Discovery, the project has reportedly been tapped for the CBS All-Access streaming platform.

I agree with this reader comment found under the article:

No. Not going to buy into a fractured ecosystem where I need to pay for a separate streaming service for this handful or that handful of shows. We're to the point that when adding up all these smaller streaming services you now are paying more than cable with the added bonus of handling handfuls of additional accounts.

No. Not doing this for any reason.

At least the 2nd season of the X-Files reboot will be on Fox and is not on some separate streaming service.

I m in the not going to pay yet another fee camp too. I'll wait for the library to get the DVDs.

Back