Trying to Reach Ozark Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H_Rocket

Death by Powerpoint
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ozark is even still in business? Every attempt I have made to contact them about getting an ARTS repaired has fallen flat. Darren tried on my behalf and was unsuccessful. I tried Jeff Taylor (not sure if he is even part of te arrangement anymore), and Scott of Loki (he is not directly involved).

I just want to know if I should toss a defective one out and look for something new where some semblance of support exists.

(I'm posting this in a couple of places, hoping for some luck - tossing out $190 goes against my grain).

Al,

I did have a repair done and received great service... But thinking, it was about this time last year by now.

-Tim

I had received some responses earlier this summer.

Is this a terminal block issue?

Actually I'm up to two wounded devices.

One went swimming in the "water" in a ditch at METRA. It seems to power up, however the programming interface no longer seems to communicate.

The other came in hard at LDRS and the batteries tore the terminal strip off the board. I was able to get in the lab and remove the busted pins. I installed new blocks and tried powering it up. It sounds really sick.

Darren just pinged Erik again, and I remain hopeful.

Last edited:
Back