Thunderbird help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karatekicker271

Reaction score
I dowloaded the Thunderbird e-mail software over a month ago and have a problem. I am on laptop that my dad once had a Microoft Outlook account on, and I am switching from Gmail to this. I have never been able to figure out what my password for the account was. I tryed to change it, and it said the password was sucessfully changed, but it still tells me I have the wrong password.
What am I doing wrong??
Connor

What password? Gmail or outlook? If it is Gmail, it should just be the password you use to log in. Make sure all the other info is correct. If it is the outlook account then you probably need to get the password from the email provider. What is the email address @? For example if it is something like @yahoo.com or @bellsouth.net that provides webmail, you can probably go to their website and follow the "forgot password" procedure.

Not knowing your password seems to be the #1 problem users have with Thunderbird.

Don't forget to update to Thunderbird 1.5 when it comes out (You should see something like an arrow in a red circle in the upper right corner). I just installed 1.5 RC2 (release candidate 2). There aren't many changes, but the RSS reader is nice (I don't know if it was there before).

Latest posts

Back