SpaceX Raw Feed (or any space launch)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo52

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of, or have a link to, a launch feed that doesn't have the "voice over" commentary? I love SpaceX but the added commentary can be a bit annoying.

I'm looking for something that is just launch control, perhaps just the Launch Director. I remember how much I enjoyed the Apollo missions where all you heard was the NASA control room and not the "color" commentary.

Spacex had a separate live YouTube stream for just that yesterday. It was sparse mission control audio with a live shot from one of the bird mounted cameras.

In the past, SpaceX had both a "technical webcast" without commentary and a "hosted webcast". It doesn't seem like they are doing this anymore. Sometimes they release a "Mission Control Audio" stream, like the one for the recent Starship launch, but this also looks like an exception and doesn't contain the video feeds or vehicle sounds like the old technical webcast.

Reinhard

What, is someone getting tired of hearing "This means Falcon 9 is now travelling faster then the speed of sound" ???
Like, OMG, *anyone* who bothers to watch a launch knows what "supersonic" means!

What, is someone getting tired of hearing "This means Falcon 9 is now travelling faster then the speed of sound" ???
Like, OMG, *anyone* who bothers to watch a launch knows what "supersonic" means!
Similarly, I reflexively mute the audio before max Q and unmute it ten seconds or so after max Q. I don't need to hear max Q defined for the 200th time, and I suspect the overwhelming majority of viewers don't either.

The current mission control feeds, which are only up when live, are just that. I would love to have that and the video from the "hosted" webcast. Once or twice, when I was planning ahead, I put the mission control audio on one device while watching the hosted webcast with the sound off. Of course getting two streams in synch is always "fun"....

Back