Sirius - Interrogator (S-0011) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the likes and comments, I will do my best to answer the questions.
Nice - did you paint it white? It looks almost grey-ish - maybe it's the lighting in the photo.

The Interrogator was painted Rustoleum Gloss White, so it is not gray-ish. (of course a light gray may look really cool too)
Probably the auto-exposure on the cell phone's camera. It tries to make everything 18% gray, which makes a white rocket on a white background slightly gray. If it showed as pure white with a pure white background, it would be all washed out.

That looks like 50 decals

I believe that it is about 30 decals, each fin is one decal, and others are rather large too.
There is a very nice guide with three pictures (top, bottom, side) of the rocket that show where every decal goes.
Like I said, great instructions.

Introducing my S-0012 "Space Force Interrogator"!

Used many ideas from this thread - thank you. Added a color matching engine retainer, it has a 24mm x 3.75" motor mount, and added a baffle.

This is a fun kit to build and the most decals I've used on one model! This model is going up on the ceiling - hanging next to my "Space Force Interceptor"!

Interrogator01.jpg

Interrogator02.jpg

Interrogator03.jpg

Interrogator04.jpg

Interrogator05.jpg

Interrogator06.jpg

Interrogator07.jpg

Latest posts

Back