SCRUBBED - MMMSC Launch 19 July 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The weather forecast is looking good for this ̶S̶a̶t̶u̶r̶d̶a̶y̶'̶s̶ Sunday's launch.

Robert & Gloria will be there with the great AMW/ProX travelling rocket show and all the supplies they bring along. If you want to be sure they'll have what you want, contact them on their website.

Who else will be there and what are you planning on flying?

Edit 16 Jul 15: Launch date has been changed to Sunday the 19th.

THE WEATHER FORECAST TURNED BAD. THE LAUNCH IS SCRUBBED.

Last edited:
I'm planning on being there, and will try to make at least 3 high-powered flights: my "Primed-n-Ready" on an H, my Mini-BBX on an H, and my 4" frenzy on a K445. I'll also bring some low power birds to fill up any gaps in my day.

I'll see you all then!

ATTENTION!!! Due to the forecast weather conditions, the launch is being moved to Sunday the 19th of July.
Same set up times but we should have the full day to fly.

Always check the club's Facebook page for the latest updates.

Last edited:
I will be there! It is my first launch of the year, and seeing as 2015 is well over halfway done already I have some catching up to do! I will be doing my first DD flight, flying my Wildman V2, and sending up my L2 rocket on a test flight. I hope to fly at least one engine of each impulse class in the G-I range!

Between the rain and some puffy LiPos at LDRS last month, I've got several rockets waiting to be flown.

My WM Mini Eagle Claw DD on a CTI G54R Longburn

RW Mad Dog on a CTI K740 C-Star - RockSim says a bit over 7,000' - First Flight, First K, and if all goes well, highest flight for me

My WM DarkStar Jr. on either an I or a J (or both?)

After some thought, I have decided to go straight for my L2 rather than doing a shakedown flight on an I first. Could I have someone administer the test for me? Also, could some L2 or above members commit to witnessing the flight? Thanks, especially on such a short notice!

After some thought, I have decided to go straight for my L2 rather than doing a shakedown flight on an I first. Could I have someone administer the test for me? Also, could some L2 or above members commit to witnessing the flight? Thanks, especially on such a short notice!

Email Scott to be sure he has a copy of the test with him (there are probably some in the trailer but better to make sure). There will be people there who can grade the test and some L2 and L3 people around for witnesses.

With the weather forecasts, you'll be better off getting it done earlier rather than later.

Back