Scorpius 2X upscale kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
K and S Rockets has four 2x upscale Scorpius kits. These kits are 2.64” dia and are 43.375” long. These are single deployment with a 38mm motor mount. Items in kit: Baltic birch fins and centering rings, heavy duty body tubes cut to length and marked, heavy duty plastic nose cone, Kevlar recovery harness, nomex fire blanket, rail buttons and a CD with a rocsim file to work from. These kits are $85 plus $17 for shipping in the USA and are on a first come bases. Decals can be gotten from Mark at stickershock. To place your order email me at [email protected] with your shipping information along with an email address to be invoiced to through paypal.

Thank you for your support.

scorpius.gif

To help sweeten the deal Stickershock will be offering the decal set for these at a discount. just shoot me an e-mail, tell me you bought the K and S Scorpious and you get the price break!!!

The set normally goes for $27.00 get them for $22.50 plus shipping! Get them while they are SMOKIN' Hot..

To help sweeten the deal Stickershock will be offering the decal set for these at a discount. just shoot me an e-mail, tell me you bought the K and S Scorpious and you get the price break!!!

The set normally goes for $27.00 get them for $22.50 plus shipping! Get them while they are SMOKIN' Hot..

Mark,

Email inbound...

Mike Smeltzer

Also if you want a chute for this kit, we will give 10% off the retail price of the chute you select. Our recommondation for this kit is a 36" semi hemispherical chute or a KSR-5 cupped parabolic chute.

Just another reason being broke sucks.

Kids, just say "no" to Visa and MasterCard. They could end up ruining your life.

All orders went out yesterday. I still have one left and this is all that there is going to be. So don't miss out on this awesome upscale.

Just wanted to say that the upscale Scorpius kit arrived today in the mail as did Marks decals. Couldn't of planned the arrival better. I have to save both did a great job. I'm looking forward to the build.

Thanks again you guys...

Mike Smeltzer

Just wanted to say that the upscale Scorpius kit arrived today in the mail as did Marks decals. Couldn't of planned the arrival better. I have to save both did a great job. I'm looking forward to the build.

Thanks again you guys...

Mike Smeltzer

Mike,
Glad you are happy with the kit. If you have any questions during the build just drop me a email or give me a call. Make sure to post pictures when you get it built.

Thank you for your support.

Well was cleaning up around the shop this morning and found that I have enough parts to do 2 more of these kits. So if you want one of these get them now because there will be no more once these are gone.

Back