Raven - Raw data?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainRocketeer

Reaction score
How do you access the raw data logged during a flight? I downloaded my last flight, and the FIP shows the graph on its tab, and the summary on its tab, but the tab fo raw data is entirely blank. I need to look closely at data before programming for a 2-stage flight later this week.

Just graph the measurements you want, then right-click and you'll see options for copying or saving the data if you want to work with it in Excel. But if you just want to study the data in detail, the FIP's display is tough to beat. Drag in a horizontal or vertical axis to zoom in, and control-click in the parameter selection window to graph multiple measurements. Left-click in the graph window to see the data of all the graphed measurements at that time.

Last edited:
Thanks, Adrian. I was able to identify the data I need for this weekend by drragging the time axis/indicator left and right. I did not find a way to zoom in, though; dragging just moves the vertical black line (time) left or right.

But I still cannot get it to reveal the data for copying into excel so I can graph different flights/simulations against this flight data. Regardless of which parameters I select on the Graph tab, there is nothing shown on the "Raw" tab. It is completely blank.

Thanks, Adrian. I was able to identify the data I need for this weekend by drragging the time axis/indicator left and right. I did not find a way to zoom in, though; dragging just moves the vertical black line (time) left or right.

You drag within the axis labels of the axis you want to zoom. Right-click there to zoom out.
But I still cannot get it to reveal the data for copying into excel so I can graph different flights/simulations against this flight data. Regardless of which parameters I select on the Graph tab, there is nothing shown on the "Raw" tab. It is completely blank.
You right-click in the parameter selection window to get the copy/save options.

I thought I spelled this out in the manual, but upon further review, I see that I haven't. I'll get on that.

I'm not sure why the raw data tab would be blank, but it's not what you would use to move the data anyway, since it's not in a useful format.

Your quick responses and helpfulness are incredible and add immense value to a product that is oustanding all by itself. Thank you!

Back