Quest Big Rage Package Insert Card and Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brockrwood

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just in case anyone needs them, here are scans of the Quest Big Rage rocket's decals and package insert card. This is Quest rocket kit number 1010.

I can't find the actual instructions for building the kit. If I find them, I will post them here.

These are 300 dpi color scans saved to .JPG files.

Attachments

• Scan20000.JPG
    Scan20000.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan20001.JPG
    Scan20001.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Scan20002.JPG
    Scan20002.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Scan20003.JPG
    Scan20003.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 2
Here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_0001.pdf
    919.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220712_0002.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220712_0003.jpg
    IMG_20220712_0003.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220712_0004.pdf
    720.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow, Big Rage... Fond memories. First step into BAR for me.

I bought a starter kit back in 2001? John Ashcroft the Attorney General said model rockets should be illegal because terrerists could use them to spread anthrax. (Remember that!?)

Well, that p.o.ed me because what could be a more American hobby, something the scouts get a merit badge or 2 for doing!!

The Big Rage kit came with 2 B6-4s and a C6-5. With my kids (soooo little) we flew the B motors. With a swagger, I said ok I got this. Put the C motor in, wow!! Saw the entire flight, but windy day, drifted quickly out of the park in to the neighborhood... Darn!

I had a Big Rage up until a year and a half ago. It met its demise on flight #8. The bird was my go-to video camera launch vehicle. The only thing that was salvageable from the booster rocket was the fin can. I still fly the payload section on top of a Quest Icarus.

All of this history can be checked out on my blog page linked below....

Oh wow, Big Rage... Fond memories. First step into BAR for me.

I bought a starter kit back in 2001? John Ashcroft the Attorney General said model rockets should be illegal because terrerists could use them to spread anthrax. (Remember that!?)

Well, that p.o.ed me because what could be a more American hobby, something the scouts get a merit badge or 2 for doing!!

The Big Rage kit came with 2 B6-4s and a C6-5. With my kids (soooo little) we flew the B motors. With a swagger, I said ok I got this. Put the C motor in, wow!! Saw the entire flight, but windy day, drifted quickly out of the park in to the neighborhood... Darn!
My Big Rage was used to loft my child’s miniature “Polly Pocket” doll as far into tge air as possible. The little foll was a surfer guy wearing just Bermuda shorts. We called him “Lance, the Surfing Astronaut”. He rode in the Big Rage’s black payload bay.

Lance survived multiple missions until he was lost during a sport lanch at NARAM-52 in Pueblo, Colorado, USA, in August 2010. The pink nose cone came off and Lance fell out of the payload bay. We recovered the rocket except for the nose cone and Lance. He gave up his tiny, plastic existence in the pursuit of science.

image.jpg

Back