Posts by jennisyzr0j are SPAM!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
It looks like "she" has posted twice. The posts are about selling handbags.

Thanks Mark. Is there an easy way to report stuff? I looked briefly, but didn't see a way to do it. I am on a number of forums and they all seem to have different ways to report these bad characters.

Thanks Mark. Is there an easy way to report stuff? I looked briefly, but didn't see a way to do it. I am on a number of forums and they all seem to have different ways to report these bad characters.
At the right end of the blue bar that is at the top of every post is a little white triangle outlined in red, with an exclamation point in it. Click on it. You'll see what to do next after that.

I THINK I have the problem taken care of. I do that sort of thing so seldom that it took me a while to find the right buttons.

I also think I have the mess cleaned up but see explanation above.

If something else comes up, please let us know. I can't promise to get it quickly since I'll probably hit the rack soon but somebody should catch it. Besides, if I am here, I might remember where the buttons are this time.

old dude, I'm sorry to break the news, but jennisyzr0j would not be a good friend for you. She would not enrich your life as all she wants to do is sell you handbags.

I've taken care of her. :bangbang:

I reported this last night as soon as I saw it... yes the little triangle is a very handy thing...

I was going to post something snarky after the lengthy Chinglish (or Engrish if you prefer-- https://www.engrish.com/ ) about the :confused: WISDOM :confused: of spamming a male dominated ROCKET FORUM with unintelligible gibberish about HANDBAGS... Like "REALLY"??? I'm sure your internet would melt with the sudden rush of orders from all the likely customers you'd instantly be barraged with here... :eek:

Somehow I doubt it...

Maybe it was lost in the translation-- maybe the words "The Rocketry Forum" is poorly translated by Google and easily confused with "The overprivileged high-maintenance overspending vain woman's forum" or something like that... :rolleyes::D

Later! OL JR :)

I was going to post something snarky after the lengthy Chinglish (or Engrish if you prefer-- https://www.engrish.com/ ) about the :confused: WISDOM :confused: of spamming a male dominated ROCKET FORUM with unintelligible gibberish about HANDBAGS... Like "REALLY"??? I'm sure your internet would melt with the sudden rush of orders from all the likely customers you'd instantly be barraged with here... :eek:

You never know; I have been looking for a purse to go with the leopard skin pumps I just bought.

Wait, I think I meant to post that on the OTHER forum I visit. :eyepop:

Whoever's wearing the dress Saturday night at MWP might have appreciated it...

Back