North Coast Rocketry by Estes Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garlicsnapper

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for the instructions to the following North Coast Rocketry by Estes kits. Does anybody have scanned copies available?

- Phantom 4000
- Eliminator
- Big Brute

I don't have the instructions, but I do have a built NCR Eliminator. I don't believe that it was sold by Estes, though. It was a very straightforward 4FNC build. I could take a few measurements if you need them.

I do have instructions for the Interceptor G, if anyone needs them.

I might have the Big Brute instructions, since I just finished building one, and I don't throw anything away...
The 4000 and the Big Brute are pretty straight forward though... I used a 38mm mmt in my Big Brute, since I wanted to fly my G61w in something. Just cut tabs down and a piece of LOC 38mm tube and a judicious application of Titebond II, and Titebond Molding and trim for fillets. Final weight after paint was 2.15 Lbs.

Adrian

Last edited:
I looked at my Interceptor G box and it is NCR by Estes. If you don't find the directions I can definitely take any measurements you need of the Eliminator.

I might have the Big Brute instructions, since I just finished building one, and I don't throw anything away...
The 4000 and the Big Brute are pretty straight forward though... I used a 38mm mmt in my Big Brute, since I wanted to fly my G61w in something. Just cut tabs down and a piece of LOC 38mm tube and a judicious application of Titebond II, and Titebond Molding and trim for fillets. Final weight after paint was 2.15 Lbs.

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

If you still have the Big Brute instructions, could you scan them into a PDF?

I don't have the instructions, but I do have a built NCR Eliminator. I don't believe that it was sold by Estes, though. It was a very straightforward 4FNC build. I could take a few measurements if you need them.

The Eliminator was both an original NCR kit and later was part of the NCRBE line of products.

Back