No More D12-3 at Hobby Lobby?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearance hit here today, too. I cleared out two stores of all clearance priced motors and bought too many kits. Going to be doing some kit bashing in the future, for sure.

Stupendous deal is that the Alpha III launch kit is now $10.49. I don't need another AIII or any more launchers, but still thought about it.

They keep dropping items without adding any new ones. They don't seem to sell much Rocket stuff, I won't be surprised if they drop Rockets entirely. I buy motors and wadding when I can, They do carry many of the C,D, and E motors I like.

Watch out for D12-3s with date codes E22 0123. I've had at least a half dozen CATOs and just send a note to Estes asking to replace the 11 I haven't used yet (plus the 4 they haven't yet replaced). I've entered some into MESS, but haven't taken the time to enter them all yet.

Attachments

• Rockets 086.JPG
    Rockets 086.JPG
    920.1 KB · Views: 0
Please file a MESS report on all of them, Ken. That will help encourage them to recall.

Hmmmmm....I need to look at the dates on the recently-purchased HL closeout D12-3s....

Watch out for D12-3s with date codes E22 0123. I've had at least a half dozen CATOs and just send a note to Estes asking to replace the 11 I haven't used yet (plus the 4 they haven't yet replaced). I've entered some into MESS, but haven't taken the time to enter them all yet.
Thanks for the info.

I checked mine and they are date code E22 0323

Thanks,
Mike

Back