Nice article on TRF member Daveyfire

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that.

It's a great article and puts David and rocketry in very favorable light, especially in the academic setting.

Greg

Nice article. We had a good one published on Phoenix Magazine last month. I'm going to link this article on our MLAS page.

Very nice Article...

Son also credits Reese with developing a novel way to encapsulate particles into crystals, which translates to a faster-burning propellant that is simultaneously also more controlled. Just a “summer project” for Reese; a patent is forthcoming.

I like to hear more on this subject?

Yeah the photos were taken in February, so it was about 12 degrees outside... slash I doubt you'd want to see me in a bikini, especially at that awkward angle :eyepop:

Great article, nice photos. Congratulations.

I accidentally found myself appearing in a swimsuit in a recent issue of a national magazine...Sport Rocketry (in that article about my old MAWD telemetry gizmo). Fortunately, it's modest, and you can't tell it's a swimsuit from that distance, so your eyesight is safe. But I've been getting a kick out of telling my students that I'm a national swimsuit model now.

What this sport needs is more rocket babes! I will have to ask my wife to pose.

Now really. That was a great article and he deserves all the press he can get. He has worked for it.

Andrew

Back