• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New ISP (Aerotech) 98/10240 Motor - reduced price

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
Brand New never used ISP (Aerotech) 98/10240 complete motor. Serial # 016. Includes a 98mm forward seal disc. $750 + shipping

EDIT - Thanks for the information everyone. Besides being a piece of rocketry history it's not very useful to a flier besides being put in a display case. Price drop to $450 + shipping for the useable case and seal disc. Fwd + aft closures included as well.

98-001.jpg
98-002.jpg
EDIT = Price drop

Last edited:
98 motor ejection was wildly inaccurate. Still have a 2 open forward closures and 4 plugged ones. Need to plug them as the reloads don't come with the O-rings.

That's the old (original) small opening rear closure.

If anyone buys this, you will need to have a machinist open up the ID of the closure to accept the large single throat nozzles that are used on some of the more powerful reloads available today. That is, if you plan on using those reloads. If you use loads that use the smaller nozzles, no modification is required.

You can also purchase the new design rear closure that is already enlarged and leave this original one untouched.

I have mostly the large opening rear closures since the reloads used Medusa nozzles for a while. I still like the Medusa nozzles for my 17 sec burn 98 mm D grains :)

I have SN #010 of the same case that i bought new a couple years back. It still works just as good as any new case you would purchase today. Ive flown it a couple times before with modern loads.

Attachments

• IMG_4862.jpg
    IMG_4862.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I will take it.

Shipping to 60506, please.

Please PM me your email for PayPal (assuming you take paypal....)

I will reply with my shipping address.

Thanks!

I have SN #010 of the same case that i bought new a couple years back. It still works just as good as any new case you would purchase today. Ive flown it a couple times before with modern loads.
Glad to hear it's working out for you! I remember accidentally sending you the lower numbered case of the 3 I had.

This case is SPF.

Back