Nearly 2 YEARS...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would set the over/under at 2 for "number of months in the last 12 that NAR/TRA has received no bill from the attorney's office on this case".
Guy Noir approved payment for all NAR bills until last July. He knows.

"We requested this hearing to provide an opportunity for Judge Walton to clarify with all parties whatever facts may have been impeding his delivering a decision on this case."
That was the NAR/TRA request to the court.

That pretty much means the result from that hearing will be ANOTHER period of time for the BATF to gather up a response to the NAR/TRA's "clarification". I'll make a guess of 6 months.......At about the 5 month mark, BATF will request an extension.
The case is way beyond this. The arguments have been made. The next step is the judgement.

While the community may think this case is simple, it is not. There are many subtle jurisdictional and possibly constitutional issues that could arise from this decision. I have to assume the judge is very being careful formulating his decision.

Bob

"....and the rocket's red glare," sung by millions of cracking voices for a very long time show that it's our heritage to be flying rockets and to be crimping our style is un_American.

Yah, I know the argument is weak but there it is:D

"..the bombs bursting in air" is the only thing ATFE should be concerned about;)

While the community may think this case is simple, it is not. There are many subtle jurisdictional and possibly constitutional issues that could arise from this decision. I have to assume the judge is very being careful formulating his decision.

Also, we won't mention he's already been overturned once on appeal. . . . whoops . . . .:eek:

Back