My 3D Printed AIM-54C

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys in this forum, I was able to obtain drawings and photos to create this very accurate 1/12th scale 3d printed model of the AIM-54C Phoenix missile. Its a multi color print and no paint was used. It’s currently not a flying model, but adjustments can easily be made to do so. It sits just a tad over 13” and exactly 1 1/4” in diameter. The AIM-54A will soon be made with very minor adjustments, followed by the AIM-9M sidewinder and many more to come!IMG_7338.jpegIMG_7350.jpegIMG_7334.jpeg

Thanks to you guys in this forum, I was able to obtain drawings and photos to create this very accurate 1/12th scale 3d printed model of the AIM-54C Phoenix missile. Its a multi color print and no paint was used. It’s currently not a flying model, but adjustments can easily be made to do so. It sits just a tad over 13” and exactly 1 1/4” in diameter. The AIM-54A will soon be made with very minor adjustments, followed by the AIM-9M sidewinder and many more to come!View attachment 599593
These are awesome! How many hours to print? Care to share the STL? I'd love to try one myself!

Back