Music Break (Because I'm Happy!!!)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking about a relationship that failed, and now how I'm in a better place for it...

Last edited:
Was thinking about that time my friend and I were driving from Hilo the Volcanos National Park, back to Hilo (me with my hand ripped open (Pele was in a bad mood that night)), to a macadamia nut orchard the next morning, (and then via Hilo) to Anaeho'omalu Bay, only to realize that we hadn't gassed up for some time... We were damn near coasting when we finally found a gas station that was open. I will add that it was not my idea to keep driving back and forth to Hilo... But I didn't have a credit card so I wasn't allowed to drive (or we would have skipped the macadamia nut orchard (you can buy macadamia nuts anywhere there's a store (and a gas station)).

Last edited:
Was thinking about a relationship that failed, and now how I'm in a better place for it...

Glad you're in a better place after breaking up. I ran across this throwback that reminded me of that post.

Was talking to a coworker about today's blizzard, and how the boss was reluctant to let the Chinese teachers go home early despite all the classes coming home. Fortunately for me, I was allowed to go (being a bicyclist, and not being able to walk the distance, nor being able to get a cab or Didi (Chinese Uber)). It would have been particularly dangerous if I had stayed. Thus this song popped up in my head.

I've been seeing Berkeley Breathed's Bloom County stuff more and more over on FB... Which reminded me that I never pulled out the floppy record from the Billy And The Boingers Bootleg book to listen to the songs... Today I figured it out... Of Course!!! It's on YouTube...

Ladies and Gentlemen... Let's give it up for Billy And The Boingers!!!

Last edited:
RIP Peter Schickele, aka PDQ Bach

"The strings have got a hold of that theme and they are NOT GOING TO LET IT GO!"

Chinese New Year always messes up things with the bank here... I found out I got paid... Yay I've got

Last edited:
I've been listening to these two.
Jaco has always been a favorite

What could be better than Joe Walsh and Ringo? Ans. - having the rest of this all-star cast for this session!

You know, some days you just need to hear a happy song about hitting the mother load in the toad mine.

Back