Mini Midwest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So. For a little more info, May 27th and 28th is Mini Midwest Power. No pre registration needed. Non QCRC members $10 per day. Field time will be 9A to 4P or (5p if it’s awesome weather, and you sweet talk me)… bribery is recommended.
I like cookies. ;)

Oh, and I’m in for the party later Saturday night at Wildman’s. :cool:

Last edited:
You guys are killing me. Last time i was there we had a super great time and playing in the toy shop while partying is way to fun. Iam crazy busy this time or that would be in my repeat bucket list. Ill get back out there someday.

Its a must experience event everyone should taste. Just do it,

Dragging the family along, kicking and screaming....
We will be arriving around 2pm Friday afternoon. Planning on flying Saturday and Sunday. I know the Mrs. and I will attend the party, not sure about my son and father-in-law (oh look, hyphens....).

When will the club begin setting up on Friday? I'm willing to help.

Dragging the family along, kicking and screaming....
We will be arriving around 2pm Friday afternoon. Planning on flying Saturday and Sunday. I know the Mrs. and I will attend the party, not sure about my son and father-in-law (oh look, hyphens....).

When will the club begin setting up on Friday? I'm willing to help.

Well, I’m out of vacation days. So…
I wasn’t planning on being there until 7 or so Saturday morning. It’s not like MWP.

Back