• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mariah 54

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I’d never thought it’d come to this, but I am in a difficult situation that hopefully will go away soon, but for now I am selling my Mariah 54.

8AAD52D7-CA72-4960-97FE-EC55695F50FB.jpeg

I will be throwing in a 2g casing from Cesaroni and the mounting extensions.
5ECA7A84-7067-407C-A3DA-573F81172197.jpeg

Here are a few more images of the beautiful design behind this bird such as the shotgun recovery method. Also the added eyebolt I placed helps with better assurance of the recover and to help with attaching the motor so you don’t have to masking tape it to friction fit it in place.

CC748E9D-399F-43BA-8B1E-8671C9494D2C.jpegA852E0E5-E53A-4C1E-8A9E-81BE392C9F96.jpeg

I am asking $250 for it all plus shipping

Last edited:
I’d never thought it’d come to this, but I am in a difficult situation that hopefully will go away soon, but for now I am selling my Mariah 54.

View attachment 558709

I will be throwing in a 2g casing from Cesaroni and the mounting extensions. I am asking $300 for it all plus shipping
Was this your build or was it from a kit manufacturer? Is it fiberglass or carbon fiber? It reminds me of a Raven. I might have intrest.

Didn’t think this posted lol, connection was bad :p

Last edited:
Was this your build or was it from a kit manufacturer? Is it fiberglass or carbon fiber? It reminds me of a Raven. I might have intrest.
This was made by Giant Leap Rocketry and it is the very first few that started out with the magna-frame tubing that is similar to Blue Tube.

I’m surprised no one jumped on this right away. I need some funds as soon as possible. If you need any more info about the rocket, please let me know.

I’m surprised no one jumped on this right away. I need some funds as soon as possible. If you need any more info about the rocket, please let me know.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but used rockets that were built by someone else (meaning they were built to someone else's specifications), don't draw anywhere near the cost of the same kit unbuilt. Hard to validate remotely what is "under the hood" so to speak.

Perhaps posting a more comprehensive photo set showing more details and internals might help.

GLWS

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but used rockets that were built by someone else (meaning they were built to someone else's specifications), don't draw anywhere near the cost of the same kit unbuilt. Hard to validate remotely what is "under the hood" so to speak.

Perhaps posting a more comprehensive photo set showing more details and internals might help.

GLWS
a valid point, I’ll get some more photos later, the only mod I did was Implement an eyebolt to have better assurance the shock cord will be attached instead of using the wooden dowel as the anchor point. Also this served as the anchor point to attached smaller grain motors.

So I managed to find the old price for the kit itself at $119.95, damn this thing was cheap back in the day lol. I have a list of all other parts that I purchased to make it as is.

Mariah 54
Kit: $119.95
2g motor case: $70.01
Tailcone closure: $54.15
Pro 54 plug adapter $19.60
Exentions 3”-4.5”: $22.05 x2 $44.10
Total $307.81

I need as much as I can get, so $250 will be the lowest I can go.

Back