Mach 1 - Great Service and Very Nice Product

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjhambrick

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All --

Just want to send along a good review for Mach 1 Rocketry.

I've ordered three times and all my orders were received quickly, in great shape and they were exactly what I asked for.

My first two orders were very small orders consisting 'test parts' to see what's available to build a new BT-55 AV-Bay and to check the fit and finish of their fiberglass components.

I really liked their components !

So I put together and submitted an order on Monday Nov 11 and received the parts to rebuild my BT-55 Scale Vulcanite on Friday, Nov 17 -- PDQ !

First Class components and everything I received was lovingly wrapped and packed for shipping.

Estee even threw in a 6.5 inch ( exposed length ) plastic ogive nose cone for their BT-55 glass airframe tubing after I asked if such a thing was available !

So now all I need to do is wash the fiberglass and start assembling "La Pequeña Vulcanita 34" Number Two.

Thanks to Estee and the folks at Mach 1 Rocketry for their great components and service !

-- kjh

For documentation...

EDIT: Added Linear Masses

Mach 1 BT-55 Airframe is thin wall fiberglass -- light but very strong -- 1.299 ID / 1.343 OD -- 0.022 wall -- Mass 40 gm / ft

Mach 1 29mm Motor Mount tubing is 1.161 ID / 1.201 OD -- 0.020 wall -- Mass 30 gm / ft

Totally Tubular CPL-55-34" from eRockets makes PERFECT centering riings for the Mach 1 Motor Mount in the Mach 1 BT55 Airframe is 1.215 ID / 1.283 OD -- 0.034 wall -- Mass 23 gm / ft.

Anyhow ... good stuff from Mach 1 !

-- kjh

Last edited:
Back