Loki 54 Liners and Casting tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatNTaters

Reaction score
I am interested in where folk are finding their liners and casting tubes for their snap ring motors. I know Loki offers a complete set but it is a lot more than I want to pay. I did find some Kosdon phenolic liners for the 54 - 2550 case. I have the loki 54 - 2800 so I assume it will work. However if I purchase this, I want to ensure I can find casting tubes.

If you've just making motors that run low Pc and don't produce a lot of heat, ARR liners will work for you.

If you're running at 1,000 - 1,300psi 54's with hot propellants, then you're buying really good insurance for your hardware in addition to a great product when you purchase convolute wound Loki Research liner sets. If you're doing sugar, many customers will reuse their spent Loki liners a 2nd or 3rd time and just buy extra casting tubes from us.

Also recommend Loki liners for the longer cases even when running tamer propellents. Lost a 38/1200 case due to a poor liner. Should be said, the bottom two grains were “moon burners.” IMG_1164.jpeg

Back