• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Just wanted to say hello

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back to the loop. It's probably a little bigger than when you left it.

WW

I was wondering if anyone here is going to the X-prize convention in Mexico in October? The owner of the company I work for plus myself and one more employee, will be there with 3 exhibits. 1 will be the rocket truck , 1 will be the Rocket powered bicycle, and the other will be a suit case hybrid. We will be firing all three exhibits for both days...hope to see you there..CSJ

While you're there, look out for Event Horizon. Several people from the club that I fly at (Northern Colorado Rocketry) will be flying it on 3 Animal 98mm loads. It should be awesome to see (it's kind of hard to miss, it looks like this on the ground, and this in the air :D)

Oh - and welcome back :D
I'm sure you'll love it here :D

This place is great. Anything you need to know you can find out here. The best part about the second time around is the wealth of information readily available. I am sure you will like it here.

Back