ISO- Missing some key parts for Estes 1284 Space Shuttle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dseter

Reaction score
Hello good people- managed to get my grips on about 75% of an old 1284 Estes Shuttle but I'm missing a few things. I've reached out to Estes but no reply yet. Best I can tell, from most important to least, I'm missing the two side body tubes for the big booster, 2 card stock pieces that have some specific items on there and a couple other possibly reproduceable pieces. I can post some pics of what's needed but first I thought I'd ask if anybody had one they could part out, maybe a retired beat up one that's gathering dust. Consider it organ donation so to speak, although I can pay for pieces, thank you!

I'm actually working on one of these now. I had to create some of the parts I needed but some I found at eRockets.com. The SRB tubes you're looking for on the side of the main tank I believe are 8 11/16" ST-8 tubes. The closest size I found at eRockets are SEMROC BODY TUBE ST-8 9.0" LONG SEM-ST-890 https://www.erockets.biz/semroc-body-tube-st-8-9-0-long-sem-st-890/

Hopefully this helps some.

Back