ISO Fin Flutter Analysis Spreadsheet/Progam

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to provide a resume. When you do, you're telling people what your credentials are, and they use that as a rough guide to how much credibility you have. For you to post a false resume is to intentionally mislead people.

The unprofessional accusation by JoePfeiffer that John Cipolla's resume was “false” and “intentionally misleading” is itself false and misleading. There is no other way to say that it took "balls" for Joe Pfeiffer to make this false accusation considering John Cipolla's extremely detailed full resume is securely posted on Linkedin and readily accessible to everyone in the entire world who is curious. Joe Pfeiffer intentionally twisted the meaning of a statement by John Cipolla to fit his own agenda. John Cipolla's statement was made after a troll complained that he did not see “degrees earned”. That statement was, "My real resume is none of your business and will never be listed online". The summary of John Cipolla's experience on the AeroRocket web site was shortened to fit one web page because John Cipolla's full resume covers 46 years of aerospace engineering experience in the USAF and the defense industry that is more than 5 pages long. John Cipolla's summary of experience posted online is more detailed and more impressive than any similar resume for any of the patron saints discussed on The Rocketry Forum. You people were lucky that I once considered myself a fellow rocketeer who was willing to share experience and knowledge and even provide free downloads for FinSim. But, never again. By the way, FinSim is the “holy grail” of rocket fin aeroelastic software.

Last edited:
Back