• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Info/Fresh Scans (W/Ruler For Scale) On The Estes Advanced Target Drone (1913)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Working on a sim of the Estes Advanced Target Drone (1913)

.1707922534509.png
Problem is, the decals scanned that I have, while clear, lack a ruler for scale, and there's no indication of DPI.

So, what I need is... A) The width of the white part of the rudder's "USAF" decal. Or B) A fresh scan of the decals (.png format preferred at 300 DPI or better) with a ruler included for scale.

FWIW, My personal ATD was built painted all black, and without the decals applied, and is on the other side of an ocean (and the International Date Line) from me.

Thanks!

Ooooohhh I am watching this one...Would like to make a clone of this at some point.

All I need is the width of this decal (the white part) and I can wrap this sim up...

1708044552941.png

bump

I've been told that my original source was 300 DPI... Problem is, I've found on scans with a ruler that 300 DPI can sometimes mean 306 DPI, or 312 DPI... I need a physical measurement to scale off of.

1708119724218.png

Back