I want to adapt the ejection charge, whose material I don't know, to FFFFG black powder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utkan.kya

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone. This year, I will be participating in the High Power Rocketry competition called TEKNOFEST Rocket Competition, which is held in my country. In this competition, a ejection charge is used in which the material and weight data are not given. The only thing I know about this material is the pressure-time graph resulting from the test performed in a closed control volume of 1 liter. For the ground tests, I need grams of FFFG black powder that will give the same value as this graph. I don't know how to calculate it. If you want to participate, here is the competition link (https://www.teknofest.org/en/competitions/competition/31) I am waiting for your help. (Test graph of the material is attached)

Attachments

• Graph.png
    Graph.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 1
Perhaps it's overly simple, but is the material being intentionally hidden from you? If not, have you tried just asking the contest organizers?

e.g.
"
What precise material will be used?

As part of track Y to address requirement B, wewill be ground testing as follows...
( test regime goes here )
"

Perhaps it's overly simple, but is the material being intentionally hidden from you? If not, have you tried just asking the contest organizers?

e.g.
"
What precise material will be used?

As part of track Y to address requirement B, wewill be ground testing as follows...
( test regime goes here )
"
The organizers are only sharing this graphic with us because the ejection charge is a material they produce themselves (we know it is a derivative of White Powder)

Back