I made the local paper!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making the paper can be good...or bad. In this case it is the former... very good.

Congrats man! Keep that near and dear, it gets better when you're old and gray like me...

SDC10058.jpg

A few weeks ago, my hockey coach told me that a guy from the Daily Herald wanted to write an article for the paper about me. Here's a link to the article online.

https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20121218/sports/712189708/

Congrats man! Keep that near and dear, it gets better when you're old and gray like me...
So cool.
Im an old pond hockey player.
Played street hockey all summer and ice hockey in the winter.
Love the game.
I miss being young, going and cleaning off the ice/making our rink,fires, Hot Coco/hot dogs,ect.
Good ole times.

Last edited:
That is so cool Manny, I`m very proud of you and a great write up !! I played hockey for years ,mostly left wing ,but living in Canada and being French.....what do you expect LOL

Take care

Paul t

"Manny is one of the most fearless and determined young men i have ever worked with......":surprised:

No $#%!....:point:

He's like a Mongoose 54 with an N-10,000 crammed up the backside....

Good job young man.....glad to have you as a friend, i EXPECT many exciting and, dangerous projects from you before you turn 21......;)

Way to go Manny! That says a lot about your character! Want to do your best but the team is the most important. Work hard at everything you do. That will get you a long way.

Dennis

Back