I know I shouldnt have !!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glasspack

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is gonna be mad at me...... I took advantage of the MAD COW Rocketry Cardboard Model Sale

Ordered a new DX3 and a Phoenix (Because the SeaWolf was sold out.......... DAM)

and a smaller sleek Mini Tomach .....

Ill have to break it to her gently.........

Wife is gonna be mad at me...... I took advantage of the MAD COW Rocketry Cardboard Model Sale

Ordered a new DX3 and a Phoenix (Because the SeaWolf was sold out.......... DAM)

and a smaller sleek Mini Tomach .....

Ill have to break it to her gently.........
You know Cardboard is a gateway to hardcore fiberglass

I would have gone for the sea wolf too, but I guess one thing turns into another, and pretty soon...

And, yes, I shouldn't have! The wife has become used to all of those cardboard boxes ............. I was better off before she knew what was in them, but she is a good sport about it. She even asked for a mid-power kit so she could go beyond being a spectator at the monthly launches. :)

I don't have a pot to... you know... nor a window to ... you know... But I sold a few items on Facebook Marketplace, and ordered the 30% off Seawolf. Its such a great round. And enough finnage to make it worth getting a kit.

It'll be my next build if/when I ever get out of this funk and build something. (Different thread)

I am pretty good at finding images, but there is a really dearth of Seawolf missile images. Yes I know how to use google images search.

Then there is the vertical launch variant... might make an interesting two stage....

Back