"How To Build" Website being moved!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcmbanjo

Reaction score
Update:
December 18, 2011 -
This site was donated to the NAR and is located is now located:
https://www.nar.org/HowToBuildAModelRocket/index.html

My website:
www.howtobuildmodelrockets.20m.com
is in the process of being turned over to the NAR.
www.nar.org

The NAR is a better home for it and will probably reach a better target audience there.
Besides that, my web server continually raises their server rates!

The site will run at it's present address until December 24, that's when the server subscription runs out.
If you haven't been to my building blog, stop by for a daily update on builds and techniques.
www.modelrocketbuilding.blogspot.com

HowToIndexPage_WEB.jpg

Last edited:
It's a great site, I really enjoy following your builds. The NAR is a great place to showcase your talents.

It's a great site, I really enjoy following your builds. The NAR is a great place to showcase your talents.

I completely agree ! I have found your site a very valuable resource and has aided in several of my builds ,not to mention it being just plain interesting and enjoyable to read.

Cheers

Paul T

This was the first websites I looked at when I got into model rockets. Thank you for providing such a valuable resource.

My website:
www.howtobuildmodelrockets.20m.com
is in the process of being turned over to the NAR.
www.nar.org

The NAR is a better home for it and will probably reach a better target audience there.
Besides that, my web server continually raises their server rates!

The site will run at it's present address until December 24, that's when the server subscription runs out.
If you haven't been to my building blog, stop by for a daily update on builds and techniques.
www.modelrocketbuilding.blogspot.com

:cry:

I love the blog!
Keep it up, its really nice to visit. I go there every day before anything else on the interwebs! :horse:

Back