Homecoming show

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed Goodwin

Reaction score
Well, I am happy to say that yesterday I performed in my last High School Homecoming Show. I was singing and dancing and having a good time. The local news channel (Fox 8) came out and they taped some of the show. Thay will be airing a segment Thursday with this. Since I am a Senior, there will be no more Homecoming shows for me. I just wanted to let you all know. Now, once we are done with the spring Musical Revue, then I will be sad because it will begin to sink in that I will be leaving soon. Is/was anyone else out here a chorus or theater kid in High School?
Reed

I did a little theater in high school, and was in the marching band, jazz band, pep band, and show choir band. In college (Bowling Green State University), I sang in the Men's Chorus, and it was the absolute best experience of my life. I'll never forget my last show - spring of 1997. After the concert, all the graduating seniors just kind of huddled together on the stage. We didn't want to leave. I still miss it, and my Brothers in Song, and often look fondly on those days - especially spring tours to Florida or New York. Man, we had waaaaayyyy too much fun!

I did a little theatre in high school...I had some of the best times and parties with that crowd.

Oh and Loopy...fellow BGSU alum here.

Theater lighting is what I do now!

Unfortunately when there are budget cuts in schools (there are ALWAYS budget cuts in schools!) the theater is the first thing to go.

I work on so many theaters that haven't been touched in years...and they wonder why things don't work.:rolleyes:

I played in a pit for a musical in high school.

That's the extent of my theatre experience.

Back