Happy Whatever-Doesn't-Offend-You

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecretSquirrel

Reaction score
merry-christmas-boxing-day-rocket-sliegh-ride-bob-orsillo.jpg

If people say "Happy Quansa" or "Happy Hanukkah" or what ever. It does not offend me so "Merry Christmas" should not offend them.

People need to just accept that and learn to live together on this rock we call home.

Merry CHRISTmas...

If that offends you, then I don't particularly care if you're happy or not...

Later! OL JR :)

The only thing that offends me about Christmas is all the candy,perfume and diamond commercials...(wore out the mute button):eyeroll:

I used to be an atheist and most of my friends are and what offended us THE MOST was people saying "Happy Holidays". Its F***ing christmas, Kwanzaa, Chanukka, Yule, Festivus or whatever else. If you believe in something stand up for it and dont give half a snowflake about everyone else! who actually gets offended by this stuff anyways? let everyone TRY to be happy for once, its the least you can do...

Merry Christmas! To those offended, it's Christmas wether you celebrate it or not, it's your choice to be happy or not! Same goes for any if the holidays for any faith!

Guys one of my small business's is I do the santa pictures in a local mall. We all say merry christmas there to all sorts of folks and they all seem to smile and return the greeting. I have muslim and hindu friends who say it makes them feel included not insulted in a wonderful time of the year. just saying to put a positive note in there. I really the like the picture in the first post as well.

I usually stick with "Happy Holidays" because it is more inclusive. However, if I talk to someone on Christmas, I say Merry Christmas. And on January 1, I say "Happy New Year." And if someone sends me a "Merry Christmas" greeting, I accept it in the spirit it was given, which was to wish me well. Doesn't matter that I'm not Christian; there's no reason to get snitty about stuff like that. They thought of me, and that's enough to make me happy.

Peace, everyone!

Marc

Merry Happy WhateverMakesYouHappy! :)

For me, it's Merry Christmas, for others, it's something else -- whatever it is, I hope it's a joyful time for you, and your family!

-Kevin

I usually stick with "Happy Holidays" because it is more inclusive. However, if I talk to someone on Christmas, I say Merry Christmas. And on January 1, I say "Happy New Year." And if someone sends me a "Merry Christmas" greeting, I accept it in the spirit it was given, which was to wish me well. Doesn't matter that I'm not Christian; there's no reason to get snitty about stuff like that. They thought of me, and that's enough to make me happy.

Peace, everyone!

Marc

...:grin:

Thanks, Don, and Merry Christmas to you and yours (including the little furry ones).

Merry Christmas! I hope that you all find rockets under the tree :present:..and may all of your candles be lit...as Al Sheppard would say...:snowman::happydeer::snowflake::santa-smile:

Happy Holiday*, everyone!

Peace, love, and egg nog for all!

*"Holiday" is the late December pastafarian celebration of nothing in particular.

A very happy Boxing Day(dec 26th) to one and all! Now where did I put my boxing gloves?

Back