• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Giant Leap Vertical Assault 3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank Taylor

Reaction score
***WANTED***

Does anyone have a Giant Leap Vertical Assault 3 kit they’re willing to part with?

Thank you for the add and I hope to learn a lot!

If no one responds with one to sell, Giant Leap is still in business ( I just got an email from Bob a couple of days ago), the rocket is listed as currently out of stock but they may be able to tell you when one will be available (if you haven't already tried them that is).

If no one responds with one to sell, Giant Leap is still in business ( I just got an email from Bob a couple of days ago), the rocket is listed as currently out of stock but they may be able to tell you when one will be available (if you haven't already tried them that is).
Thank you. I talked to Dix. They may have the Magna Frame version sometime down the road. Great guy too. I fell for that machine hard!

Thank you. I talked to Dix. They may have the Magna Frame version sometime down the road. Great guy too. I fell for that machine hard!
I am getting ready to get one of their slimline retainers for a Loc 4" V2 build, so I can hide the retainer inside the tailcone. GLR has some really neat rockets. I am currently working on a Nuclear Sledgehammer from them, its a very nice design and well executed, and built with quality components, its also OOP.

I've been meaning to order kits from GLR for about 6 months, but they seem to be OOS or "coming soon" on most kits, with the exception of large-bore airframes.
Does anyone know if they have plans to restock, or are winding down their business?

a

GLR just changed hands in late 2016 so I dont think they are winding down, I wish they still had a presence here on TRF, but many of the vendors no longer come here anymore. When Kent was running the show for the vendors he would pop in and answer questions occasionally, but GLR doesnt seem to have an identifiable rep/presence here now.

Hmm... I got a FG Firestorm 54 from them about six months ago, and when I spoke to them they said that they no longer had any Magna Frame tubing in stock and that it was no longer available. I'll have to give them another call... I have an old Escape Velocity that needs a zipper fixed.

Back