Fresh oddroc - 3rd and Long

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruland

Reaction score
My 5 year old an I wanted to do some papier mache but we had no balloons. While perusing Hobby Lobby we discovered some magical plastic Easter egg footballs. Guess what we went home with and built?

We're calling it "3rd and long". It's not painting season around here but we're thinking of some "team neutral" red-white-blue-and-black theme.

B6-2 (first flight), C6-3 for the score.

100_7564.jpg

My 5 year old an I wanted to do some papier mache but we had no balloons. While perusing Hobby Lobby we discovered some magical plastic Easter egg footballs. Guess what we went home with and built?

We're calling it "3rd and long". It's not painting season around here but we're thinking of some "team neutral" red-white-blue-and-black theme.

B6-2 (first flight), C6-3 for the score.
I love it.
I have a football shaped waterbottle I got from the dollar store.
That will be an oddroc some day.
I built one out of a basketball waterbottle allready.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t=19233&highlight=eggnik

Very cool. Reminds me of a nerf football I used to have as a (younger) kid.
6187279.big.jpg

Someone needs to design one with "boink" recovery and have a big game of 500...:dark:

Alex

Funny you should post that, I was just going take a picture of our "inspiration". It was a cheap knock off one of these.

Very cool. Reminds me of a nerf football I used to have as a (younger) kid.
6187279.big.jpg

Someone needs to design one with "boink" recovery and have a big game of 500...:dark:

Alex

Back