• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade For Sale or Trade: CTI 38mm Hardware, 29mm Hardware and Reloads, Meet at LDRS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

75Grandville

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
OK all, going through my "stuff", and came across some motors and reloads that I was putting together for a project. It was a LOC Ultimate that was going to be "Red, White, Blue, and Sparky." That project is mostly unfinished, and our club vendor only stocks Aerotech, so I figure LDRS is a great opportunity for me to sell or trade with someone that will get more use out of it. Here's what I've got:

image_67175937.JPG
Reloads
DesignationPropellantSizeQty
H226-14ASkidmark29-6GXL2
I243-13AWhite29-6GXL1
H255-14ABlue Streak29-6G2
H233-14ARed Lightning29-6G2

Hardware
SizeQty
29-6GXL (New)
2​
29-6G (Used once)
1​
29mm Closure
3​
38-3G (Used - not pictured - available after I fly my remaining I566. Heck, you can buy that reload too if you want.)
1​
38-5G (Used - not pictured - has gone into hiding, but I know where it lives)
1​

The reloads are unopened, dated 2014/2015. The 6GXL cases are brand new, never used. The 6G case, and one of the closures, may have been used once.

Current price (new) is about $600. Willing to trade for AT hardware (75 or 98mm is what I'm most interested in), AT reloads/SU, 24mm 6G CTI reloads, an unbuilt Ultimate Darkstar, DD altimeters. Cash can/will be added if needed. Always willing to entertain offers - the more entertaining the better.

Will also take cash, bullion, securities, but no bitcoin (too unstable). Buy it all and I will throw in the case I kept it in.

I can ship the casings, at cost. Reloads are Hazmat, I cannot ship. Delivery at LDRS (I'm arriving Wednesday night, staying at the Wendover KoA, leaving Saturday night) or in Salt Lake City, L1 required.

Back