FlisKits: Anniversary Launch Event!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, as most of you know, 2012 marks our 10th anniversary year and we're looking to have a LOT of fun!

Part of that fun includes the launching of EVERY kit that FlisKits has ever had in production! This will include discontinued kits and even the promotional kit OverDue! Heck, it will also include any and all kits announced between now and then!

Our 10th anniversary launch is scheduled for September 22nd at the CMASS Amesbury, MA launch field. Details of the field can be found at the CMASS web site.

Below is a list of all of the kits we are currently slated to launch. If you are going to be attending that launch (and you are ALL invited! :) ) and would like to participate in this incredible launching of all of our kits, please send me an email to happy_birthday (at) fliskits.com with your kit preference.

You are most encouraged to select as many kits as you would like to fly. I will assign names on a first come, first served basis. If I get two for the same kit, the second person will be name an alternate.

Please do not sign up unless you really plan on attending and flying your selected kit. If, between now and then, something comes up and you can't fly your kit, please contact me quickly so that I can get another to take that kit.

Thank you for all your support over the years and helping make our 10th anniversary something to talk about!

Standard Kits (13, 18, 24mm)

A.C.M.E. Spitfire (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Adfecta
Alien8
Avalear
Borealis
Bull's Eye
Cheetah!
Corona
Cougar 440 (discontinued) (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Cougar 660
Decaffeinator (Claude Maina)
Decim8
Deuce's Wild! (Alternate: Claude Maina)
dooDad Al Gloer
D-Nelson Tomahawk
Drake
Espresso (discontinued) (Claude Maina)
Flea
Freedom Forge Missile (discontinued)
Frick-n-Frack (Alternate: Claude Maina)
HERC-5
Journeyman
L-13
Lil' Guy - Guy Wadsworth (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Long OverDue
MAKO
Morning Star
Mystic
Nantucket Sound (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Nell (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Night Whisper (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Nomad (Thomas Kahmann) (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Overdrive
Overdue (promotional kit)
PayLord (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Pheord X-150
Praetor
Proxima Centauri (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Rhino (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Richter Recker (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Rock Star
Rose-A-Roc (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Saturn 1B 1:282
Shadow Lord
StarLord
Stingray
Tartar
Thing-a-ma-Jig Al Gloer (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Thunderbird
Tres (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Trifecta (Alternate: Claude Maina)
Tri-Glide
Triple Threat (discontinued)
Triskelion
Tumbleweed
UFFO (Claude Maina)
USS Grissom
US TOG
Whatchamacallit Al Gloer (Alternate: Claude Maina)

Micro-to-the-MAXX

3’s A Charm
Big Honkin Rocket
Buckshot
Crayon – Red
Crayon – Green
Crayon – Yellow
Crayon – Orange
Dead Ringer
Diminutive Deuce
Doohickey Al Gloer
HEMV-4
Honest John
Intergalactic Man of Space
Interloper
Just Past Due
Mudwasp
Nanite
Petite Praetor
Stinger
Teeny Triskelion
Tiddlywink
TOG
Ulysses

Last edited:
Jim, I'm going to try my damnedest to make it to this one! I won't know for sure til a few weeks out, so I'm not going to sign up, but if I do go, I'll have a bunch of Fliskits to fly. :)

Ok, have received a couple of sign ups via email and have updated the list in the base note.

Thomas Kahmann has taken the Nomad and Claude Maina has taken the Espresso, Decaffeinator and UFFO

Claude as also signed up as the alternate for the:
ACME, Cougar 440, Deuce's Wild!, Frick-n-Frack, Lil Guy, Nantucket Sound, Nell, Night Whisper, Nomad, PayLord, Proxima Centauri, Rhino, Richter Recker, Rose-A-Roc, Thing-a-ma-Jig, Tres, Trifecta and Whatchamacallit.

Alternates will be pulled into service if no one else signs up for a particular kit or if the main person is unable to fly their chosen rocket(s).

Claude has really stepped up here folks, but there are still a LOT of rockets that have to be sponsored so COME ON DOWN and pick a rocket to launch at our 10th anniversary launch in September!

jim

Ok, Al Gloer has taken the doo-Hickey, dooDad, Whatchamacallit and Thing-a-ma-Jig.

Let's keep'em coming!

Oh, I hope to have the signup sheet at the CMASS launch this weekend in Amesbury. Folks can sign up there as well!

jim

Back